Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Welcome 2009...the year she'll be born in



(THE TWO PICTURES ABOVE ARE FROM 12.23.08)
(JUST UNDER 6 MONTHS)



It is now 2009 and my little girl nugget will be here within 3 months. My biggest stress right now is finding a home. A safe, clean warm place to bring my little girl home in. I have to say that looking back on 2008 and all the stuff I went through, I am ready for all the exciting things that 2009 will bring. I moved back home to cali... a place I should of never left... but if I hadn't I wouldn't be having my little baby. Funny how all things work out. There is a bigger plan out there. Sometimes I get too bogged down with my stress and worry that I lose track of my faith. I am so blessed to be having my little girl. I have gone through so many emotions since learning that I was preggers. Now all I feel is lucky... like I am the luckiest girl on the planet. Everytime I feel here move (like right now), everytime I see her heart beat, and my favorite moment so far.... In my last ultrasound I saw and felt her perfectly arched foot kick me. It was so amazing to see and feel it at the same time. Such a weird thing but just incredible....absolutely incredible. She is progressing just fine. I am feeling good. Work is being very supportive. I was a little afraid being I just started in a new store with a new higher position. I have been lucky. My one and only saddness is the father not being around to experience and connect to her like I have but that is not my deal to worry about. I am going to stay on the positive side and worry about what I can control.
So soon MY DAUGHTER will be here. I can't wait.


No comments: